Hi Saucy,
I have been attending beach house since inception and in my opinion they have only gotten better. Moving to Couva was an excellent move in my opinion. Being an early bird is definitely worth it. I am from the east and my sisters and I decided that we leave home 12.45 to pick up a close by friend and get gas. We even made a wrong turn, got lost and were able to arrive just on time.
There was a small line to get into the fete but nothing to damper my spirits. I was embraced with not only my favourite Johnnie Walker Blue booth but JW Gold and this new Nuvo drink. By the time we got to the food section I was totally blown away by the lovely ambiance of the newly improved eating area. We were greeted with a lovely hostess who distributed food menus to us.
Most lines were free so my group decided to split up and take 2 plates of food so that we can share. The food was FANTASTIC. I was concerned about the doubles man serving at that time of the day. I felt that the doubles should start to serve closer to the evening period. I was able to eat twice at the fete.
I must admit that the lines for food at 7pm were long and people looked frustrated. I also saw a fight for food which was very disturbing. The fete was scheduled to finish at 8pm and at 7pm there was still something to munch on. The additional time added to the fete was an excellent move on the management team and I truly enjoyed the music and the vibes. There was always champagne for me and JW for my friends.
The traffic to come out was horrendous but at that time I was in such a happy mood I didn’t mind it (my vacation had started). I do recommend that perhaps if they provide a shuttle service to take people to the venue should be something to consider and I also saw many people opted for hiring maxis to take them to and fro. Another recommendation is to definitely have the doubles people serve later in the fete as well as the corn soup ( I remember that was part of the Caribbean food section).
BH will definitely see me next year and I can’t wait.
I GIVE THEM AN A++++++++++
Disclaimer
It is important to impress that the views reflected by this blog are mine alone and not necessarily views held by Triniscene. You cannot contact Triniscene and ask for their assistance in swaying or monitoring anything that is written on this blog.
All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.
As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.
Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
5 comments:
Moral of the story - Get there early.
Black Cherry I couldn't have said it better. My motto arrive early AND leave early. When I left there was NO TRAFFIC..
agreed....once you've been to this more than once you realise how you need to operate...an if you want to stay till the end park closer to the exits to allow yourself easier access....also Rivulet Road to the highway is not THE ONLY route out...think people sometimes forget that...
I think a shuttle is a really good idea for this kind of fete.. and I'm surprised the promoters and other people haven't thought about doing this..
The person who wrote this review and all the people who commented before me are real feters. I always like to reach the fetes early in some cases just before the gates open. Is it fashionable to reach to fetes late? I arrived at beach house at 1:45 and I took full of advantage of my punctuality. I thoroughly enjoyed this fete, however I could see why the people who came late would be fraustrated: Traffic, long lines at the food court. Dont blame beach house for you poor planning
Post a Comment