
Fifteen minutes to go and it is packed!!! The room I am in is filled and there is not a second a room so some very unhappy people are lined up outside in the corridor at the moment.

TRIBE staff have arrived with refreshments and they are doing both belt and bra measurements for those who require it. There is such a variety of persons here, from the parents who clearly came to register their child to the divas wearing their sunglasses indoors. We, all the bloggers who met up, are excited to get this thing started! Well, except for Kevian who is still stressing over choosing a costume.
They just called us into the room to register!! I am walking down the corridor with laptop in hand!Only a few minutes to go I hope all of you waiting at your computers to register are ready!!! It is about to begin.
Disclaimer
It is important to impress that the views reflected by this blog are mine alone and not necessarily views held by Triniscene. You cannot contact Triniscene and ask for their assistance in swaying or monitoring anything that is written on this blog.
All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.
As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.
Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
21 comments:
GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
but is 5:04pm by me...i.e. 12:04pm Trini time...and de Registration section not coming up yet!
Same here...I on de website since 11 and nothing. Where to find the section ID that Senvia asking for???
hmmm....dunno since I have not seen section ID's with any of the costumes
Register on Tribe's site to get the confirmation section ID first then go to Senvia and enter the ID.
i can't register nothing is coming up!!!!
REGISTRATION
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN AT 1:00PM.
COSTUMES HAVE BEEN RESERVED FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY, THIS IS SEPERATE AND APART FROM IN-HOUSE COSTUME INVENTORY.
TLC SMART CARD HOLDERS
Registration is beginning at 1pm, they still working on it
just called Tribe they said it would be about 1pm local time... Flashbacks from last yr
OMG.. i will die today!!! pm how they putting us thu all this!! Is already bad enough that some of us can't get up close with the costumes!! (SIGH)
Wasn't this the same thing they did last year?? If memory serves me right??
um is 1pm or a lil after!!
So I heard...and they STILL not ready
STEUPS.. i already see that i have to go up there.... and worst yet to meet up all those people & don't get into the desired section!!!! (CRY).....
Only cuz i hadda work to day til 2...steups!!
Latest: ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN SOON. STAY POSTED TO THIS PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
I was number 1, 1, 1....LOLOLOLOLOL
registration's up! I went through the HTML site
It's up, I just registered!
yippe.... i hope it really go thru!!! Thank You...Mystique!!
saucy.. I thought I was the only watching the madam with the big shades and mismatching jewellery colour in the room.. I felt like such a rude prude! aah ha ah ah
Well yes! Now to see what sold out!
Post a Comment