Trinidad’s 2007 Carnival Celebration is fast approaching and as we gear up for another festive season, please take a minute to read the information below regarding final payment and costume distribution.
Further Payments on Costumes
* Cash & Linx payments can be made at TRIBE’s Mas Camp, 20 Rosalino Street , Woodbrook until FRI 2nd FEB. After this date, final payments will only be made upon collection of your costume at Cascadia Hotel.
* Credit card payments can be made ONLY via Senvia until FRI 2nd FEB
* For Senvia’s easy set-up guide please visit https://www.senvia.com/tribe/SenviaWalkthrough.pdf
* To make a payment please visit https://secure.senvia.com/redirect.php?id=TRIBE
· Will take place at Cascadia Hotel, St. Anns, Port-of-Spain commencing on the w/d of SAT 10th FEB
· The costume distribution schedule will be emailed to you soon and posted on TRIBE’s website
· You MUST present a valid picture ID with your signature to collect your costume.
· Accepted forms of ID include a driver’s licence, passport, or citizenship/residence card.
· Payment at Cascadia Hotel will be strictly Cash or Linx only. Credit cards will NOT be a form of payment.
Collecting Costumes for Another Person
* You must present a copy of their picture ID (with signature) along with a signed “Authorization to Collect” letter. This letter must be presented at the time of costume collection. Please do not email us this letter.
Fast Track your Costume Collection
· Masqueraders who have paid IN FULL for their costumes by FRI 2nd FEB 2007 will be assigned to TRIBE’s EXPRESS Service to minimize waiting time in the queue.
· The EXPRESS Service expedites the process of collecting your costume.
Costume Resale & Transfers
* If you have sold your costume, please contact TRIBE with the name of the new owner along with their email address and contact number.
* Our email address is email@example.com or you can fax us at 1-868-625-6800.
* The last day to transfer names on costumes is FRI 2nd FEBRUARY.
TRIBE Mas Camp Hours of Operation
* The Mas Camp will be closed from SAT 3rd FEB to facilitate the costume distribution process.
* If you have any enquiries please call 625-6800.
Seems like this is the LAST week to fix up all costume related business; if you know you are selling or have sold your costume get the information to TRIBE by Friday please or else give the person who is buying your costume the authorization letter and copy of ID so they can collect the costume. All those paying by credit card note that it can only be done at the mas camp by Friday as well. Yes, I had to translate for you because I know someone will ask me this very same information in the coming week!
Carnival is almost here people, can you feel it?!!!!