Seems like they are updating the website at this time so I will post prices are they become available:
Autumn Sprite
Male $2350TT/ $392US
Female $2899TT/ $483US
Female with Wings Add $300TT /$50US
Amalthea
Male $2350TT/$392US
Female $3175 TT/$529US
Butterfly Bliss
Male$2350TT/ $392US
Female$2899TT/ $484us
Female with Wings Add $200tt/ $33.00US
Lady of the Lake
Male $2399TT/ $400US
Female $3199 TT/$533US
Black Magic
Male $2399TT/$400US
Female $3299TT/$550US
Mystical India
Male $2399TT/$400US
Female $3095TT/$516US
Mystique
Male $2399TT/$400US
Female Option A (Small headpiece) $2999TT/$500US
Female Option B (Large Headpiece) Add $200TT/Add $33US
Goddess of the Chase
Male $2399TT/$400US
Female Option A (Small Headpiece)$3099TT/$517US
Female Option B (Large Headpiece)Add $100TT/Add $17US
Pixie Dust
Male $2350TT/$392US
Female $3160TT/$527US
Silver Mist
Male $2399TT/$400US
Female $3195TT/$533US
Water Nymph
Male $2350TT/$392US
Female $2999TT/$500US
Female with Wings Add $175TT/Add $29US
Sun Goddess
Male $2350TT/$392US
Female $3095TT/$516US
Luna
Male $2350TT/$392US
Female Option A (Small Headpiece)$2995TT/$499US
Female Option B (Large Headpiece)Add $200TT/$33US
Female with Wings Add $100TT/ Add $17US
Titania
Male $2299TT/$383US
Female $2999TT/$500US
Female with Skirt Add $160TT/ $27US
Female with Wings Add $170TT/ $28US
Female with Collar Add $270TT/$45US
Isis
Male $2299TT/$383US
Female option A - $3299.00TT/ $550.00US
Myths of Babylonia
Female option A (short skirt) $3295.00TT /$550.00US
Female Option B (long skirt) add $200.00TT/ $33.00US
Male costume price to be posted soon
Monday, August 13, 2007
Copyright Notice:
All photos and original articles by the author of this site are copyright of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com
therefore all rights are reserved.
Original content found within this Web site are protected by international copyright laws. No content of any type from this site may be sold, republished, modified, uploaded, reformatted or copied without the express consent of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com
Should you require to use any of the material originally published on www. trinidadcarnivaldiary.com for personal or public use please e-mail trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
Disclaimer
It is important to impress that the views reflected by this blog are mine alone and not necessarily views held by Triniscene. You cannot contact Triniscene and ask for their assistance in swaying or monitoring anything that is written on this blog.
All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.
As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.
Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.
As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.
Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com



60 comments:
:-O
!!!!!!!!!
Saucy girl u is ah BOSS!!! Keep it up. My friends want to know if u work a 8-4 job? We aint complaining..we glad fuh so. LOL Keep it coming. De prices aint looking too bad for now.
Wow...$500 dollars and up for some mas. This is crazy!!!!
This is alot more than this year? And this is backline prices, ah fraid to see what frontline prices are.
It has begun....
Anon
That is exactly what I am saying, if this is the price for a little piece of backline costume then imagine the frontline, individual price!!! $400 dollars for the male costumes and they look like 'blank'...hmmm...I must be one of the poor ones.
Allyuh complain about everything. What's everyone so surprised for? Pretty much the same as last year, maybe 30-40 buck more if that much. So what, geez! TRIBE in de air! I'm quite satisfied with the costs. Not bad this year and Tribe will compensate for the service on and off the road with those prices. Geez.
and people does want to call harts 'stosh'? those costumes are overpriced - at least for the guys. i really feel tribe is purely a moneymaking enterprise...
i going and register for lights, camera, action tomorrow!
i see that mystique is 500, and 533 for option B.... i have a feeling silver mist going up last!!
Tribe's Carnival ultimate experience on the road is priceless! Prices not bad at all!
quciksilver my hubby is playing with Harts and his costume costs 2355.00TT that is costume alone.. am I missing something because TRIBE has male costumes for 2350.00 which is CHEAPER than his Harts costume and includes all-inclusive for BOTH days... and there are Harts female costumes for 2500.00....costume ALONE.. I think people need to go back and check prices ;)
Anon
Well, I have every right to complain because there are other priorities in life besides mas costumes. T'dad is getting ridiculous with their mas prices and because of 'brainwashed' folks out there who will pay anything blindly they will continue to inflate their prices and capitalise on the common reveller who wants to enjoy themselves and play mas!!!
And this is where the fun begins!
all who complain about TRIBE NEWSFLASH there are other bands out there.. Ronnie and Caro's prices are really good less than 25000.00 all inclusive. TRIBE is ONE band out of many.. I does real get kicks off of people who love to talk about price as if there is no alterntive!!
People there are bands to suit every pocket in Trinidad.. find one ;)
L-O-Flipping -L @ Quiksilver...I am so dead with laff right now!
Allyuh too too jokey. If yuh think yuh could even IMAGINE FL costume in TRIBE for under $650 get allyuh head examined yes!
For those who are playing, just make sure yuh have yuh bucks for the Ultimate Carnival Experience. ;)
Then if you don't like Tribe prices and they too stoosh in your opinion go and play with another band. What's so hard 'bout that?
Newsflash: I realise that there are other bands out there but for right now Tribe prices are posted so I will complain about them!!!
lol@ anon all I can see is the ONLY band you complain about is TRIBE. ;)
I'm pretty sure most people willing to pay these prices are the ones who can afford. :) The other complainers are ones who most likely can't. Just like someone paying more for a 5 star hotel getting excellent treatment as opposed to someone checking into a 3-star getting average treatment. Same ting. Allyuh good oui.
Just so tired of the same blasted ting every year.
Wait until IP post their prices then you will see real complaining because I know for the money they will ask you really will not be getting your monies worth...lol!!!
I hope to see allyuh getting on like this when IP launch and have their prices cuz it ain't go be any better..
"But for right now Tribe prices are posted so I will complain about them!!!"
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
Allyuh not ez nah...
Sarce, why do you even bother? Lmao...
LOLOLOL at alllll these people that have time to waste complaining about Tribe prices like they didn't know better!
Freedom of speech or waste of breath?
Dolli cause the trolls have no excitement overso nah.. LMAO.. I just LOVE to chook fire :D
They may have gone up by $30-50 US which is not much for people getting paid in US, but we in T&T just multiply that by 6.3 to get the T&T equivalent. The experience with Tribe is excellent but Lord Fadder like they want we to become theif or stand up by de corner? With that price increase that is 1-2 fetes less that I will go to. I pity the guys as their costumes suck compared to this year's offerings.
Then IP go buss price in your wallet and buss you in the head with the perks bag when you can't even pick up your full mas. Anon if you like the Comfort Inn you could stay dey. Those who want Four Seasons treatment will pay Four Seasons price. Talk done.
hahahahahahaahahah....this is really the highlight of my day...Dolls and Sauce...cool it! loololol rotflmao
LOL. Allyuh is too comical Yes! Mas only comes once a Year Guys, and no one is promised tomorrow. Pay your money and Play Yuh MAS or Save it and stick to the sideline and watch me play it.
Like everything else around us, prices have been inflating on everything. Point is allyuh had since March to save, if yuh haven't been saving well too bad.
I know, Sarce, I know...LOL. It is just so hilarious at times.
Whooooooooo, lemmeh catch a breather hey. LOLOLOL!
Dis one was ah bess ting right here:
"Save it and stick to the sideline and watch me play it."
ROFLMAO....
Some of allyuh acting like Dean and Monique holding ah gun to yuh temples dem. Folks, you do have CHOICES! Listen, for those who don't care for the prices, there's always that old Poison costume from years ago packed away in ah box somewhey....Raid some band and DISPLAYYYYYYYYYY show them yuh colorssssssss! Rahhhh! Fete after fete after fete after fete...
Kepp it up allyuh, you guys are giving me a great abs workout with all the laughing I'm doing!
ROFL ROFL ROFL *feels the abs tighten* ROFL ROFL ROFL
Well said anon 5:12 pm!!!
Tuesday mas is a sacrifice for most people's pocket. Plan for it and yuh good. But if that is still not going to work, find a cros cros bag, make a costume, put some pretty flowers on it, find enough like minded people and you have a band. Your all inclusive could be 2 bottles of Johnnie and one jug of coconut water (somebody could make a cookup to eat), and yuh good. If yuh can't pay for mas, make yuh mas!!! Ah go be looking for allyuh on d road! Ah serious! ;)
"The experience with Tribe is excellent but Lord Fadder like they want we to become theif or stand up by de corner?"
Lawd fadder yes.LOL........Leave Woodbrook out of this! ;P
Allyuh remember I said:
"If yuh think yuh could even IMAGINE FL costume in TRIBE for under $650 get allyuh head examined yes!"
Looks like yuh gyel might have tuh eat she words....Wonders NEVER cease! :o
At least I won't have to worry about the band selling out in two days I can take meh time and see if my silver boots would look better with Silver Mist or Black Magic. ROFL ROFL ROFL
hahahahah saucy. i can't give you wrong there, but i can tell you I not paying so much for a harts costume!!!!!!!! the good, the bad and the ugly is $1450 and that's my choice!
amazingly it is the most expensive section in harts that sold-out first! of course it is much nicer than any tribe male costumes!
i play with ip and this time i have to stand up for tribe, i know when i see the prices they will not be cheap as well with ip. If these prices are too high, choose another band.
Like Quiksilver find he ah BARGAIN oui!
Go 'head nah boi...You doh bizness:
LIGHTS
CAMERA
ACK-SHUN in dey runkatunktunk.
Dougs u are ah trip..At 'cha cros cros bag..Oh geed...LOL.
Seriously speaking, there are more that 2 bands in Trinidad carnival people! While the hype is good, it's getting old to me. It's really getting old, this is one of the precious few sites on the web that discuss every band that's launched in Trinidad. And if it's not for this blog, I would not appreciate the other bands when I pass by them to meet my band or when I talk to someone about T&T carnival.
On that note, just give me a sexy costume and a chance to try an buss de bar.
now back to allyuh making me laugh and tighten my abs at the same time! ROFL
Silver Mist
Male $2399TT/$400US
Female $3299TT/$550US
oh gooooooddddd lol LOL i sleep for 2 hrs and all this went on!?! huh! ROFL @ Saucy "...de trolls have no excitement overso nah..."
people inflation is occurring on a yearly basis...our entire cost of living has increased....from groceries to gas....even DOUBLES gone up! lol so how yuh will not expect yuh mas to go up a lil too...
I personally find the prices are great considering that when I played in 2K6 my costumes was only 200TT cheaper than the ones I'm looking at now. Remember you are paying for an ENTIRE experience that includes among other things good customer service, drinks like water on de road, a band that LISTENS to its masqueraders, a pretty costume that not falling off all over de road (note I personally have never had this experience)! It may be more expensive than some bands, it may be less than others but each of us knows what we willing and able to put out for our Carnival experience so I doh see what all de fussin is for...
It feelin like SOME people just looking to downcry TRIBE not matter what...like allyuh doh have something more educational to do??
p.s. china ver-sah-chey frontline dolli i am just loving your name changes these days lol
Analief I had that costume falling apart experience and it aint fun. I don't care what supporters of that former Poison section say about "the costume doesn't matter" shims! It matters to me and if I have to pay 650+ for Frontline or $500 for backline so I can take it back in one piece even after all my getting orn then I know I paid my money's worth! Simple.
shandy I agree with you there. given that we are already paying alot for the experience there should not be cases where your costume not lasting through two days, that is just shoddy workmanship!
It's funny to see some of the comments.
Yeah, there are more than 2 bands out there but there might as well be only 2 or 3 as we all know in Trinidad, people only (for the most part) play mas with select few and if you want to see your friends you have to play with those bands too. A little bit of a Catch 22.
I like Tribe. But I also feel for some people who may not now be able to afford to play or have to cut out other things to play in that band. The prices are getting higher and higher for less and less and THAT is a fact. However I am not LOL at people who complain about this fact. Sometimes I wonder if part of the problems we have in Trinidad have this lack of compassion at the root.
Food for thought 'brethren'. Peace.
Oops... Silver Mist All Inclusive Package
Male:$2399TT/$400US
Female:$3195TT/$533US
Like they adjusted it after they posted the first time..
So what happen to ISIS????
I wanna seriously hear the exact same compliants from allyuh "anons" when IP buss their prices. At least with Tribe we guaranteed to get what we pay for + more. But allyuh IP fans go get is disrespected for the same price or higher. LMAO keep complaining about a band's prices that u have no intention of playin with, that makes real sense.
I really don't understand some people....maybe they just like to hear the sound of their own voices.....I am not a millionaire, far from it...personally I know that carnival is expensive...I also know that I am worth it...My best carnival experience bar none has been with Tribe, Thus I must plan ahead so as to have this experience ....people acting like they never strived to afford something they know to be expensive....no skin off my nose, a better chance for me to get into Black Magic...lol
*FEELS ABS TIGHTEN SOME MORE*
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Allyuh, it might just be me, but this is actually lower than I thought it would be. Not saying this not high, but I was expecting higher. I'm actually not totally sour.
Talk is talk yes, I was not expecting prices to be anything less....so whopiedoo....all i have to do now is wait for IP see their costumes and wait fuh meh mind to blow up and hunt fuh meh shoes and thing!
Keep it up people yes....I've got all night fuh yuh. I don't know if I should bruk out with ah glass of wine or some warm Milo and get on with allyuh. I believe de lil' likka could ease meh transition with some of this ole tork in here....
but i find the prices good this year!!!!! I was expecting it to be more.
is it me but i swear dat 2K8 prices are cheaper dan what I paid to play in Warrior Spirit dis year.. I'm actually pleasantly surprised at de prices.....oh gosh who tell mih to say dat?...ah seeing de big stones pelting coming..LOL
I really don't understand why allyuh arguing. We all know that half the people putting their deposit down for a costume, will probably end up either not picking it up at all (can't afford it) or end up selling it on carnivaljunction.com. Just make sure that you leave some costumes for the foreigners, the ones who actually WANT to pay for the costumes. I'm saying this as polite as possible; If you don't have the money, DON'T PLAY. Simple!
multi-personality-dolli you cracking me up the most with the name changes.
Look if you cannot aford it just go to another band where you can, and for the fakers who leave their rent unpaid,then go on Flatbush and buy the cheap clothes and look like she-nay-nay,pay you rent and leave the upscale bands alone and stop complaining
@ Analiesef & Trinprincess: :p
@ Anon 8:30 AM: LOLOLOLOLOL....Yuh rhel buss some files dey.
@ South Reds: I like yuh gyal..Yuh 'bout it. Ole gyel just kept posting up she prices in de middle of de melee...lol.
Anonymous said...
Look if you cannot aford it just go to another band where you can, and for the fakers who leave their rent unpaid,then go on Flatbush and buy the cheap clothes and look like she-nay-nay,pay you rent and leave the upscale bands alone and stop complaining
8:30 AM
CYAHCYAHCYAHCYAHCYAHCYAH!!
Raaaaaaaaaahhhhh! lolololololol
anon 11:36...My sentiments exactly...deh eh ready for we to start getting on bad, nah!
Why the bleeping bleep they cyah release the bleeping price for my bleeping section???????? STEUPS.
Allyuh know after all that suffering on my part Isis Option B is the same bleddy price as Option A?.. LAWD. These ppl eh..
Post a Comment