So, I have been informed that there is a TRIBE Carnival Party Pass soon to be released to folks who want to attend all Tribe / Red Ants events for one price with a small savings thrown in as added incentive.
The Carnival Pass costs $1100.00TT and the fetes it is valid for are:
*WITCO ONE Fete January 13th
*Blue Range All inclusive Fete January 19th
*TRIBE Carnival Thursday Fete January 31st
*Blue Range Cooler Fete February 1st
*Blue Range All inclusive Fete January 19th
*TRIBE Carnival Thursday Fete January 31st
*Blue Range Cooler Fete February 1st
Works out to a minimum $100.00TT savings, but considering that ONE Fete is now $450.00TT if you plan on going to ALL those fetes, the party pass might be worth it.
The idea is a good one, even though I am only interested in ONE fete on the lineup, and in that case I suspect people can buy a pass and pass it along among friends to go to specific fetes. The savings however could have been greater than $100.00, especially if this pass is being offered to TLC Cardholders, but, a savings nevertheless as you know that ticket prices start out at a specific price and when the demand goes up the prices goes up as well.
Thing is the Party Pass has to be bought BEFORE Christmas, so contact TRIBE mas camp for more details as I got the scoop before they started marketing and promotion. Hey, maybe I should add this to my Chrisnival wish list!!
The idea is a good one, even though I am only interested in ONE fete on the lineup, and in that case I suspect people can buy a pass and pass it along among friends to go to specific fetes. The savings however could have been greater than $100.00, especially if this pass is being offered to TLC Cardholders, but, a savings nevertheless as you know that ticket prices start out at a specific price and when the demand goes up the prices goes up as well.
Thing is the Party Pass has to be bought BEFORE Christmas, so contact TRIBE mas camp for more details as I got the scoop before they started marketing and promotion. Hey, maybe I should add this to my Chrisnival wish list!!



3 comments:
I sure they will tell you its non transferable with that elctronic ticketing thing. Steups.
I hope that it's transferable! It's not like more than one person can get in on it at the same time..once they don't have passbacks, they still making their profits, right? :)
hmmm...hope this is transferrable.
but maybe something can be worked out?
i like the idea anyway, but not too interested in all of those fetes though
Post a Comment