CONTACT US: trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
Switch to mobile site HERE

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Creative Creations Unltd Monday Wear Review

For Carnival Monday 2012, I decided to enlist the services Creative Creations Unltd to provide my Monday wear and I could not be any happier.

Initial Contact and Communication:
Creative Creations was recommended to me by a friend of mine, after I expressed my desperation of needing to find someone to create my Monday. Initially, I employed the services of another designer but because of the designer's failure to inform me of the cut off date for down payment I was stuck without Monday. Shortly after talking with the friend, the owner of Creative Creations reached out to me and offered her services. Our initial contact started in October and continued constantly until Carnival Sunday.

After sending countless emails about design aspect and my expectations, we decided on the final outcome: turquoise bodysuit with scattered gems and a shoulder piece. Creative Creations was very accommodating given my ever changing mind and responded in a timely manner to all of my inquiries. The only issue that we encountered was getting the body suit to her. On my first attempt, it was retuned to me undeliverable but I was told to send it again and given an estimated date on when my completed Monday wear will be returned to me.

About a week before carnival, I was informed that I will be collecting my Monday wear in Trinidad because she feared that if she mailed it back to me, I would not be able to receive it in time for my trip to Trinidad. Although I was skeptical at first, I appreciated her honesty and her prompt communication of a potential issue.

Delivery:
I must admit that collecting my Monday wear was a bit frustrating. Before I arrived in Trinidad, Creative Creations provided me with her contact number and the exact date on which I could collect my bodysuit. On the first day I was supposed to collect it, I spend the majority of the afternoon trying to collect my costume from Island People and because of transportation issues on my end I was not able to collect. Creative Creations was very understanding and was able to reschedule my date. On the second attempt, another issue with transportation and timing issues prevented me collecting my Monday wear again and at this time I started to get nervous. On Carnival Sunday, Creative Creations was in constant contact with me trying to figure out how to deliver my Monday wear and assuring me that I will receive my goods before the night was over.

Eventually, she was able to get her friend to drop off my Monday wear at my door at no additional cost. My Monday wear was delivered in a clear garment bag as promised on Carnival Sunday night and I was very impressed. The body suit was transformed from a boring swimsuit to a stunner. (I have included before and after pictures)

Overall services:
I would definitely recommend and use Creative Creations for Carnival 2013. My only worry during the entire transaction was delivery but it can happen to anyone, especially due to the fact of lack of transportation. Creative Creations rose to my expectations and she is very talented. My only suggestion for her would be to include a complete list of services she provided because it was only after Carnival that I realized she did more than customizing Monday wear. I received numerous compliments on the road and even after washing my Monday wear, my gems and shoulder piece are still in tact. My only problem now is figuring out wear to wear my bodysuit again because it still looks like it did on delivery.

No comments:

Copyright Notice:
All photos and original articles by the author of this site are copyright of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com therefore all rights are reserved. Original content found within this Web site are protected by international copyright laws. No content of any type from this site may be sold, republished, modified, uploaded, reformatted or copied without the express consent of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com Should you require to use any of the material originally published on www. trinidadcarnivaldiary.com for personal or public use please e-mail trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com

Disclaimer

It is important to impress that the views reflected by this blog are mine alone and not necessarily views held by Triniscene. You cannot contact Triniscene and ask for their assistance in swaying or monitoring anything that is written on this blog.

All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.

While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.

As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.

Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com