CONTACT US: trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
Switch to mobile site HERE

Sunday, July 29, 2007

More launch photos...

I am uploading all my photos on Facebook. Even if you do not have an account you can still view the pics, click the following links:

Myths and Magic 1

Myths and Magic 2

Myths and Magic 3

Myths and Magic 4


Myths and Magic 5

That is a total of 276 photos for you ro peruse, critique and enjoy!

Also check out my girl Carnival Jumbie who was my partner in crime as we both stood next to each other taking pics; she has the link to her photo album on her blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Saucy what costume you feeling? It is hard for me to decide.

JayJayGhatt said...

thanx for the wonderful pics, saucy and carnival jumbie! you guys did your thing! it,'s overwhelming. this morning we were speculating and disappointed in the few released in triniscene's media launch photos, but now is real...

i hear all the talk about remix, but on the real, i think die hard Tribers been asking Tribe to bring sexy back and I think this is a good valiant effort. who can deny silver mist is sizzling hot??...skimpy is putting it mildly.

I like Black Magic's backline. The frontline piece looks cute on a stage. It is tres Divalicious! On the road tho, someone will be trippin' on feathers and that headpiece!! how they go see thru one eyelet? beats me!

I looked at Autumn Mist again, it looked good on your album. When I saw it last night, the colorful fall leaves just left a bad taste in my mouth. Like I said this mornin', I still wouldn't be intersted in dressing like a North AMerican season on my vacation! lol.

Lady of the Lake and Mythical Indian is looking good too. Amalthea with the long sarong is discreet sexy. Not too much, just enough skin...caliente!

JayJayGhatt said...

not Amalthea. I meant Titania.

Copyright Notice:
All photos and original articles by the author of this site are copyright of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com therefore all rights are reserved. Original content found within this Web site are protected by international copyright laws. No content of any type from this site may be sold, republished, modified, uploaded, reformatted or copied without the express consent of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com Should you require to use any of the material originally published on www. trinidadcarnivaldiary.com for personal or public use please e-mail trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com

Disclaimer

It is important to impress that the views reflected by this blog are mine alone and not necessarily views held by Triniscene. You cannot contact Triniscene and ask for their assistance in swaying or monitoring anything that is written on this blog.

All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.

While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.

As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.

Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
Powered By Blogger