Disclaimer
It is important to impress that the views reflected by this blog are mine alone and not necessarily views held by Triniscene. You cannot contact Triniscene and ask for their assistance in swaying or monitoring anything that is written on this blog.
All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.
As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.
Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
58 comments:
THANKS SAUCY!
Thanks Gyul.....
But I have to say, i not sure what i was expecting, but i think i feel alitte disappointed.
but i probably set myself up for that though. i hype up my own self.
but i sure i could still pick out a few that i could see mehself in
gawd dayummmm SAUCY yuh was in PRIME POSITION MEH GIRL!!! ooh lawd that white...ooh mmy my my mMYMY
THANK YOU SAUCY!!!!
I BELIEVE I HAVE FOUND MY COSTUME...I LOVE THE SUN GODDESS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
saucy...i dont think i can go to bed though...!! I gonna be looking over all these pics till sunrise!!
Divia - which one is the sun goddess? If its the one I think it is - we agree on that.
Night Night Saucy - and THANK YOU!!
WOW!!!!
Saucy u are the greatest! OMG I found several costumes I am in love with :) Thank you, it was worth staying up all night!
you aint dissappoint...pics from a prime spot on time...thanks!
saucy I still not sleeping. had to look at the pictures another 5 times... lol going to bed.
saucy i see you got your wish for super super fabalous frontline costumes but im a lil disapointed where are the guys costumes?????
ay yuh good yuh know. it is 5:30am i thinking of going to the gym
ohh gadd oiii! thanks saucy! i might have to play front line this year, boy!
oooh, and i'm def wearing my headpiece too!
Saucy
Thanks a lot.
I was suppose to go but I had to go and pick up my my mother but flight with American Airlines was very late.( we talking they suppose to reach for 10 a.m. but reach 1 a.m.)
But thank you soooooooo much you are truly amazing.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks again Saucy,
You did another awesome job reporting.
ah late no ass but thanks Saucy, great frickin job!
OH GOD OYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like Goddess of teh chase, Silver Mist,Sun Goddess and - ah kyah see too good but Black Magic looking like a bligh! GYM! GYM!
Wait. There are no sides for Butterfly Bliss! Hmmmmmm...
Thanks Saucy...you are appreciated...Ampy ah vex yuh ent call me back...hmph...anyway...I not so in love this year...might take me a few to figure out which one I would want...ah sure I could figure out something to squeeze meh backside into...
Love, love, love Silver Mist!!!. Blessings on the backside.
Goddess of the Chase is wicked!!! Sun Goddess unleashes the prime time H.O. within. And I love the simplicity of Titania(with the "sarong")...my wife go be in dat (well, ah aint meet she yet, lol).
I think I hightlighted just frontlines (I dunno).
i agree with anonymous 4:05am, the costumes did not impress me that much, i see hints of goddess and defenders and sahara jumbie. Also some accessories that came from sonia's section in ip. the costumes look the same just more feathers, beads and sequins.
I know you'd have hook us up! I told my friend to check your website today :-)
gorgeous! gorgeous! very island people looking though........
silver mist, black magic, mystic feeling mystic mnnn
I don't know about anyone else, but these costumes not doing ANYTHING for me. The frontlines are a lot nicer than the backlines. So far, these costumes have not lived up to the hype. Thank God I don't fall for the hype!
Dougla-1, yes. I LOVE Silver Mist. That is my choice so far. Change meh mind about Black Magic and Butterfly Bliss regular is nice. But I do see echoes of previous costumes and there is definitely a Sahara feel here.
Sauce, what you like? I done post my commentary on meh blog.
Yes, hottie hottie. That costume is boss!!! Strong visual impact, imaginative design (something new an avant-garde, not a lazy retread of past "Harts" costumes), intricate and detailed construction, and the key word very, very SEXY. Note: imho the boots are a must all day, be prepared ;)
YES Dougla. It is. I love the clean, almost spare lines to the design. I need to get a better look at the back though. Because the side shot seems to indicate that it thins out at the back. I need SOME sort of coverage for the backside.
Excellent job Saucy! Looks like you were practically ON the stage!!!
great job saucy, loving pixie dust, butterflt bliss, MYSTIQUE, WATER NYMPH & luna............oooohhh i cyar think straight!!
Oh GORM! Ah now see de back dey. I will be doctoring THAT bottom piece.
the regular costumes look like nothing special, the frontline costumes are beautiful...as usual the costumes for the guys are nothing special as usual.
Yuh know nobody does fart on men when it comes to costumes.
oh yeah, and the headpieces of some of the sections look like copies of sonia's section in ip "le soleil brule" where the headpiece looked like armour with feather sticking out of it. imitation sure is running rampant.
lol @ hottie
well done on your pictures sauce. I've got mixed feelings about the costumes, I expected more...of an ethereal look. Don't know what was their particular 'theme' within the overall theme.
tiffany that's exactly what I said in my review. Oh, my loyalties have shifted so I've updated. Twice. Woman again.
they do not seem to have followed the theme at all.
I have a small commentary on my blog too. While I wasn't WOWed at first, I still think they are sexy, go with the theme and is worth the money so Tribe is my choice regardless. It's only a small commentary because I'm focusing on being and looking physically fit in them hence the focus in my blog entry! HA HA *Shameless plug*
Sauce! You should be a professional photographer oui! Yuh real good with the pics. THANKS A MILLION! *thumbs up*
But Shandy. I eh see the commentary. Where it?
Yeah....I have TOOOO much to say right now....ummmmm...I'll chat with you inna while :)
WELL THE COSTUMES THAT CATCH MEH EYE SO FAR IS MYSTIQUE,WATER NYMPH,GODDESS OF THE SUN,AND SILVER MIST.BUT MYSTIQUE IS WAT IM LEANIN TOWARDS SO FAR. CANT WAIT TO SEE WAT IP HAVE IN STORE!!
THANKS SAUCY GYAL!!!!!
cuntree gal, whey I have never seen a post of yours before. But ah have to say this (no offense, ok). Yuh know if you write yuh nickname backward, dat is a Believe it or Not story right dey! Lol.
I was at a miami launch talking to Trini by injection..both of us trying to make sure we home by 3:30 to see the pics. THAT is obsession
Thanks saucy..
So far i'm really intrigued by silver mist...i can't wait to see it in more detail
OK...you know, I said I was not gonna get addicted to this thing, but somehow between last night and NOW, I have decided to make my first posting on Saucy's Blog.
I VEX.....NOT ONE MALE COSTUME.....ah know somebody said already that dey doh FART ON DE MEN, BUT SHIT, I STILL HAVE TO PLAY....and whilst all I getting is a BOARD SHORTS, I STILL WANNA SEE DE BLASTED COSTUME.
Apart from that, I love the costumes this year. This is gonna be one year where I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHAT SECTION I PLAYING IN (just like the year I played Vineyard Of The Deep....it was the females who chose (I chose Machupicu and Warrior Spirit in the previous years!)
So, YES, I DEY FUH SURE....even contemplating having Trbe do a special Male Costume fuh meh....hmmm....would the person who won the Lotto a few weeks aback STEP FORWARD AND MAKE MY DREAM A REALITY!!!!!
BTW, Saucy....PRIME SPOT INDEED....I was right there as well......
And for the record....I always have a hard time picing a costume beacuse I HATE anything on my shoulders or on or across my chest (hence the reason I played in Macupicu (Medallion) and Warrior Spirit (Bone Necklace)!!!
But, for the felames, I am liking the Butterfly Bliss, and a section that there are not pics for.....I think it's Peter Elias' section....the Red one with plenty cloth (Jenielle, Maggie and Leah modeled it this morning!)...ALSO...Goddess of the Chase, Sun Goddess and Silver Mist....HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
From checking triniscene's pics at 3 am, the blue ones are meh, the pink too understated, autumn one is interesting, the coral is cute, all that fabric tho, hmmmm... the black one... well, the frontline is truly spectacular, as are most all the other frontlines from Saucyd's pics. They did a sensational job on the frontlines.
Yes they did....THE FRONTLINES ARE DA BOMB.
But, I am sure there would be some tweaking of the costumes again before they get put on display!!!!
Yuh saying dat like yuh eh sure. Judging from the booklet they done get tweak to a frazzle aready.
hottiex2 it's on the blog you didn't see it??? :-/
I was having trouble posting this morning but I thought I published the thing.
Thank you, Thank you Saucy. Great job on the pics, so many many pics too :)
My sis woke me this morning at 9am just to look at these pics, and this is probably the 6th or so time that I'm going overt the pics.
Fantabulous.
p/s:- I am a tad disappointed in some of the costumes, but i think i may have over-hyped my expectations. We'll see what happens
By the way, nobody's o pin nion is valid until w.HO.lesomedolli say something. ;) Lol
Great pics Saucy!! Thanks again. You are a God send for us overseas folks. Right now I am in love with Mystique! That color is beautiful! I love the asymetrical design very innovative in my view.
Is anyone else thinking about the body suit costumes? If you have a more deep complexion and you want this costume, will they match up you complexion for the stocking material? I'm just curious. Those costumes remind me of the Brazilian costumes. And they look like they will be HOT (as in tempreture hot).
OOO GOOOSSH! I DEAD!!!! The frontlines are sooo on point!!!!!
"By the way, nobody's o pin nion is valid until w.HO.lesomedolli say something. ;) Lol"
Hiya Dougsie,
I cannot even say ANYTHING right now...Meh brains confuffled! :p
Hiya prettidolli,
Who tie yuh up so? Ah getting very concerned. Tell meh if to send the fire brigade, if tings get outtahand :P
Are there only costumes for females? I see no pics of males.
I love the colours but I find the bodysuit ones are taking Carnival in an even more immoral direction
Post a Comment