Reporting from backstage.....
The show has begun......
I have seen the costumes....
They
Are
GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vulpes Corsac (silver fox)
Laprodectus Mactans (Black Widow Spider)
Acinonyx Jubatus (cheetah)
Disclaimer
It is important to impress that the views reflected by this blog are mine alone and not necessarily views held by Triniscene. You cannot contact Triniscene and ask for their assistance in swaying or monitoring anything that is written on this blog.
All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.
As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.
Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
18 comments:
interesting.....silver fox looks like it has potential, but not liking cheetah too much. Looks like IP too has a potential looker in a black/silver costume with black widow...but i'm liking the full bodysuit one
can't wait to see the others
OH MY!!!!! :FAINTS::
THANK THE LORD!!! LOL
I am liking silver fox already....there is still hope here! LOL
woiiii!! Saucy you dah bomb!!
Saucy Thanks so much. I can't even sleep I am haunted. The costumes are definitely gorgeous esp the Black Widow spider. THANKS.
Well I'm impressed! Wondering how much those feathers are going to up the prices though...
yeah dem feathers, does jack up the prices in a serious way
Cheetah is fierce though!! I was sure I would hate the animal print but somehow.. I love it!
loving silver fox!
so here i am like a damn jumbie...
cheetah backline looking better than the frontline or individual...I am feeling silver fox...black widow...hmmm...looks good in pics but how does it look in person?
All I have to say is WOW...Sauce, you KNOW why.....:O:O:O
ahmmm ok maybe I am a tougher critic and maybe its cause I have not seen them close up but I am not really too wowed by them.There are a few that look nice but there are some that look scary. And I am not insinuating that TRIBE is any better . That spider bodysuit did not make me bat an eyelid cause I have a mini dress like that in my cupboard for the past 6 years.(i have no idea what possessed me to but it)So i guess it was nothing new to me.I real laugh with the picture backstage of the black widow individual cause it look like the spider was taking a shit.lol
i can't believe that saucy would allow a comment like this one, and erase bad comments about tribe, interesting!!!
I not able to deal with the set of dotish anonymous comments after not getting much sleep last night but u can go through EVERY single post and check to see how much comments it have calling TRIBE costumes "d corbeaux costume" or some other stupid name. I don't delete it FYI.
I delete the ridiculously inane comments that assault people's characters including mine,and seek to do nothing but create a baccahanal by being a troll using the "anonymous" alias. Carnival Jumbie is a fellow blogger and if you read her blog you will realize she is NOT as "politically correct as I am" nor does she not hesitate to speak her mind.
In case you missed it here is my disclaimer:
"Keep the comments clean, no insults as this despot will exercise the moderator privileges. Use with caution!"
I doh see how I was banned from a forum for posting pics and I should allow anonymous people to come to MY blog which is about MY opinion which I do not care to convert anyone to, to insult me and other people; just be thankful that I even allow comments from NON registered users and that they are almost always unmoderated.Being able to leave a comment on ANYONE's blog is not a right, it is a privilege!
calling a costume "cobeaux" cannot compare with telling someone that the picture look like the spider taking a shit. as usual biased.don't forget saucy, if you don't get into the first section of tribe, bully them again to get into section #1.
LMAO so we have categories of insults now? Oh my God allyuh trolls REAL funny if is one thing you provide is some good laughs. Hey an insult is an insult ..if it good for one band it good for any other.....
Yes I will also "bully" Dean , Monique and Lana into giving me a FREE costume, a goody bag with a blackberry and shares in TRIBE. Do you people even ,listen to yourself? LOL.
The fact that I got into section #1 bothers you so much how many months after Carnival? LMAO!! Is this something personal? Did I say something about the band you are affiliated with, do I know you,have we ever met? Cause I cannot think a STRANGER would concern them self with a woman they do not know and her little ole blog..
Sweetie, TRIBE is known for CUSTOMER service and that is exactly what I got. I simply called them up asking if the Sailor Mas individual was still open,it was and I went to the mas camp,registered for it and then sold my Fireman. As much as I would love to believe I got super duper extra special treatment ALL TRIBE masqueraders get the same excellent service!!
you tell her saucy :) I love how you keep your class even when you are vex girl - but I wouldn't even say you were vex cause you too good for that you more just annoyed by this troll
lololololololol I almost dead here this morning with that one. Ok so I eh say the COSTUME was shit, (even though its not my taste). But honestly the pic with the back of the spider costume where you just see the bulbuous bottom and the person was stooped down looks like a person getting ready to handle their business. What does that have to do with the costume??lol If the person was in a evening gown It would have look the same way and I would have said the same thing. The same way my head does ALWAYS look big in a picture, is how that pic will always look funny to me.
Its funnier that troll-e turned it into a IP Vs Tribe thing (as trolls tend to do ) when I actually STATED that I did not think Tribe was better. And if yuh read my costume review of Tribe , I was actually brutally honest.
Sigh, wha yuh go do yes...sorry if my out a timin comment scorched your virgin eyes.
Post a Comment