CONTACT US: trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
Switch to mobile site HERE

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Temperature The Concert

The short Carnival season means a PACKED fete calendar and on the same day as Amnesia and QRC’s Outta De Blue fete we also have a concert featuring Sean Paul and Machel Montano!!




"TEMPERATURE" Saturday 5th January 2008 @ MOBS 2

Purchase your general addimission ticket at any Francis Fashion / Shoe Locker Store and Get $20.00 Off your ticket for the First 3 days of Ticket Sales!
Purchase VIP Tickets from any Committee Member and Get a Discount on your VIP ticket.

General Adimission Tickets - $150.00
VIP Tickets - $400.00 ($350 if you purchase from a Committee Member)

Outlets:
All Francis Fashions & Shoe Locker Stores Nationwide, Crosby's North & South,
Cleve's Fredrick Street, Kam's Long Circular Mall, Bobby's Bar Curepe,
Southern Styles San Fernando - 653-2707
VIP Tickets Committee:
Jordanna 682-9071 | Michael Sealy 683-6938 | Andros Belfonte 688-8888/6-TICKET | Roxanne 762-9973 | Jerome Lewis 688-8897 | Jules Sobion 755-6592 | Adiesha 746-5546 | Karen 743-9243 | Mark Mollineaux 758-8119 | Kevin Cudjoe 683-5778 | Marc Sitaram 684-3098 | Anya Doyle 781-2883 | Danielle Beaucoud 682-9766 | Gisel Laughlin 762-1377 | Sharmila 713-6466 | Imzaan Edoo 683-5448 | Marty 468-8089 | Dean Ghouralal 461-4927 | Ashley Whittet 773-9300 | Michelle Antoine 364-6969 | Kaleem Amin 689-8329 | Mathew Burke 310-3527 | Kelly De Gannes 778-1879 | Kelly Lawrence 735-7290 | Anson Khan 678-4041 | Kavita Ragbir 310-2925 | Nasser Khan 744-5157 | Shane Baird 785-2241 | Vashti Bajnath 684-4969 | Brendon Fernandes 757-5700 | Khalid Ghany 688-9977
Info Lines: 622-3147 or 622-3115

6 comments:

shoegal said...

Ooh yea baby...what ah way to arrive in T'n'T!!!! I DEY!!! Saucy, are you a committee member?

Tribe ANU said...

Saucy thanks for that information. I hope such clear information regarding other fetes and purchasing points will become available in due course.

S said...

sean paul lucky boy!! As much as I love him, who the hell want to see he come carnival time?!?! He lucky Machel dey too or else i eh know how much Trini woulda see him at all... ha ha

Canboulay said...

Somebody fete go buss dat nite. Sean Paul is 1 of the few Reggae acts I like.......but he better attempt to sing some soca or have a new tune he dropping wit Jumbie.

Carnival Jumbie said...

I feel that will buss, with this short season, new ting not making, only established parties. Fire is also the same night so downtown not going dere and uptown going QRC/Amnesia. And do i really want to hear Sean Paul Carnival time???Not unless he singing sweet sweet soca.

SocaDiva70 said...

it seems there might be a few fetes to buss in this short carnival season. my fren told me that he working bars in 4 out of the 11 fetes on 12th Jan.... 11 fetes in one night dat is madness

Copyright Notice:
All photos and original articles by the author of this site are copyright of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com therefore all rights are reserved. Original content found within this Web site are protected by international copyright laws. No content of any type from this site may be sold, republished, modified, uploaded, reformatted or copied without the express consent of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com Should you require to use any of the material originally published on www. trinidadcarnivaldiary.com for personal or public use please e-mail trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com

Disclaimer

It is important to impress that the views reflected by this blog are mine alone and not necessarily views held by Triniscene. You cannot contact Triniscene and ask for their assistance in swaying or monitoring anything that is written on this blog.

All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.

While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.

As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.

Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
Powered By Blogger