Popular local radio station Red 96.7FM was all abuzz this afternoon with allegations of a “sticky finger female mas camp employee” who was caught stealing material from a Carnival Band where she was employed and promptly fired!!! Said female is allegedly the significant other of a popular soca artiste AND it is rumored after being dismissed she is now working with another band!
Now WHY did she steal material? Did she have hopes of making costumes on the side or , maybe she was really selling secrets to the rival band that took her in. To add fuel to the fire, it is said that Ms. Glue Gun fingers is going around “bad talking” the mas camp from which she was fired, when she really needs to "cool it". Once again, don’t shoot the messenger; I am just giving it to you all as I got it!
EDITED TO ADD:
Well, well, well.. after all the speculation that the band in question is VERY POPULAR, I have to say upon getting new information that it is quite the opposite!! No, it is none of the bands that I thought it was before HOWEVER what this young lady had to gain in stealing from the band I now KNOW it is, baffles me!!! Maybe it's a case of the "fox and the grapes" ... and that is all I have to say about this bacchanal!
Now WHY did she steal material? Did she have hopes of making costumes on the side or , maybe she was really selling secrets to the rival band that took her in. To add fuel to the fire, it is said that Ms. Glue Gun fingers is going around “bad talking” the mas camp from which she was fired, when she really needs to "cool it". Once again, don’t shoot the messenger; I am just giving it to you all as I got it!
EDITED TO ADD:
Well, well, well.. after all the speculation that the band in question is VERY POPULAR, I have to say upon getting new information that it is quite the opposite!! No, it is none of the bands that I thought it was before HOWEVER what this young lady had to gain in stealing from the band I now KNOW it is, baffles me!!! Maybe it's a case of the "fox and the grapes" ... and that is all I have to say about this bacchanal!



7 comments:
saucy i like the reference...
Carnival makes people do crazy things...
HAHHAHAH omg, the drama, I love it.
This is like an episode of "Gossip Girl" the CW show with Saucy as the narrator. It is so amusing. Saucy you are the best with your not so blind item.
The SAGA continues.. who knows who "she" is, who "the band is", the mystery grows deeper LOL
Come, come Saucy, now yuh stop meh from doing the people wuk I wha all the details..... Wha bands???? Spill it!
Ah hear is Ziggy Ranking girlfriend though.
wam she tired of d MIZERABLE LIFE ....
lolololol
Post a Comment