CONTACT US: trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
Switch to mobile site HERE

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Confirmed Sold Out Sections

BLACK MAGIC MALE AND FEMALE

SILVER MIST MALE AND FEMALE

ISIS OPTION A & OPTION B

SILVER MIST FRONTLINE ( sold out online)

MYSTIQUE FRONTLINE (sold out online)

LADY OF THE LAKE FRONTLINE

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

jesus lord.

Anonymous said...

Don't mean to sound bad, but me amd my peeps....WE SAFE in Silver Mist.....YES!!!

Anonymous said...

Lawd fadder AY!

Ahmmmmm....wow....I doh even know what to say...other than I know rhelll friends who are non-TLC holders............=/
I praying that this was just first-day fear, and for their sake that the trend don't continue..damn..

shoegal said...

ooh lawd poor poor tlc holders who trying to get them tomorrow lmfao....

Anonymous said...

Aye aye warrior like me...wha yuh say?? Is me...number 1,1,1,1

Anonymous said...

also heard isis is sold out? might not be true tho

Anonymous said...

saucy - for black magic, silver mist & both isis options - do u mean sold out both in house & online or in house only??? i feel sorry for the non-tlc holders. they go be left to choose between Luna or Titania come Thurs.

Anonymous said...

Isis (the gold one) is definitely sold out

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

amprincess Black Magic and Silver Mist are sold out both in house and online. Up until I could check Isis was still available online but I doubt the option A still open!There were only 65 costumes for that option.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping even to be a non-tlc holder to get in the frontline for lady of the lake. I guess DEAD WRONG!!!! lol. Oh well..... I guess I'll have to go with the back line if there's any left by thursday!!!!

afro chic said...

WOW :|

Carnival Jumbie said...

I think its about Roll call time saucy ...
SILVER MIST FRONTLINE ...SKETTEL!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL Mystique!!!

Girl, you had nothing to worry about, no way number 1,1,1,1 wasn't getting in her section!!

Committment is always rewarded.....lol.

Y'all I'm getting hyped....whoo!!

Anonymous said...

Girl,me and d crew already registered in Silver Mist, I was #3. Tribe dooing a real good job everythin was smooth and quick jus what i needed ...

HQ said...

This is madness. I want to play with Tribe, but I won't play in a so-so costume just to be in with a good band. Wait and see I guess!

Anonymous said...

OH GAD OH!! Pressure for the non TLCers..geez..I only hoping Goddess of the CHASE DONT SELL OUT..

Anonymous said...

SILVER MIST!!! check check...

Copyright Notice:
All photos and original articles by the author of this site are copyright of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com therefore all rights are reserved. Original content found within this Web site are protected by international copyright laws. No content of any type from this site may be sold, republished, modified, uploaded, reformatted or copied without the express consent of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com Should you require to use any of the material originally published on www. trinidadcarnivaldiary.com for personal or public use please e-mail trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com

Disclaimer

It is important to impress that the views reflected by this blog are mine alone and not necessarily views held by Triniscene. You cannot contact Triniscene and ask for their assistance in swaying or monitoring anything that is written on this blog.

All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.

While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.

As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.

Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
Powered By Blogger