CONTACT US: trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
Switch to mobile site HERE

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Frontline prices are up !

Lady of the Lake
Female Frontline
$4499TT/$750US

Mystique

Female Frontline
$4399TT/$733US

Pixie Dust
Female Frontline
$5499.00TT/ $917.00US

Silver Mist
Female Frontline
$3995.00TT / $667.00US

Butterfly Bliss
Female Individual
$4399.00 TT/ $734.00US

Down payment on all frontline costumes is 50% of the cost

Down payment for regular costumes is $900.00TT/ $150.00US


From the information given I do not think all the Individual costume prices will be posted on the website; if you are interested in the possibility of an Individual costume, which includes Goddess of the Chase, Black Magic, Elvian Princess and Phoenix please contact the mas camp at info@carnivaltribe.com or 625-6800

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!
...sorry allyuh...:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

analiesef said...

what i am interested in is what the downpayments will be...which is something they haven't put up on the website as yet! :(

Anonymous said...

Okay Carnival People:

It looks not too different from last year so far. So far. Please don't bring none'ya "As de Frontline Turns" madness in here today. Allyuh mind yuhselves and be on yuh "bess behayvyah" today. F.H.O.s I want yuh to: Sashay Shante.....SAS-HAY HONAYYY!

Thanks,
Frontline Mgmt ;)

Anonymous said...

I saw a larger headpiece with more orange in it on one of the pics you had up for the fontline close ups for Goddess of the Chase, how come it isnt anywhere on the website...I love that headpiece, is it an individual??

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! That's a competitive price. Not as expensive as it "could" be or thought.

analiesef said...

lol @ sash-ay in she ver-sa-chay daww-llay hahaaa girl you go be de bouncer today :)

shoegal said...

lmfao @ Trinigyal...lol

Anonymous said...

With that price, they must be using the Versachi cloth meh partner sell them. Sourced directly from a factory West of Shanghai, the plant manager say d cloth is authentic. If not he said he will have a very serious final use for some of dat cloth.

The frontline costume with real Versace cloth would ah been 1/2 a billion dollars TT. LoL (allyuh is just jokes; laugh nah!)

Anonymous said...

I'll laugh with u Dougs b/c that is the same exact price I paid for a TRIBE FL this very year...And it ent had NO TRACE of de Ver-sah-to-da-chayyyy. Not even ah bleached blonde hair from Donatella. AND it wasn't even as nice as LOTL!

Remember....We were told WE COULD NOT AFFORD IT! One rhel lonnnng STEUPS in de place.

Anonymous said...

Dolli...you names are KILLIN' ME>?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Karabana said...

still :-O

Anonymous said...

sha chay dolli, joke aside, those are really descent prices for these FL costumes. Lady of the Lady is indeed quite gorgeous! :)

shoegal said...

SIlvermist frontline ain't nothing....steups....eh heh
Goddess of the Chase
Goddess of the Chase

Anonymous said...

WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE PRICES FOR ISIS? THE DELAY IS SCARING ME!

shoegal said...

I done send meh question to TRIBE...lmfao

analiesef said...

wait wait :( You mean to tell me the nice long trailing Chase headpiece with all the lovely orange and red feathers....that costume is an individual and not a frontline?!?! :'( :'( *sob sob*

Anonymous said...

Analisef....saaaaaaaaaaame question here!

analiesef said...

i just emailed TRIBE to confirm what the story is...

Anonymous said...

i emailed TRIBE as well with the SAME question...guess everybody wonderin...

Anonymous said...

Ladies,

The Goddess with the gargantuan headpiece that everyone is drooling over is an Individual costume....GAW-GEE-OUS.

Sorry to disappoint... :(

Let the games BEGIN! :D

Anonymous said...

A spoke to a TRIBE member last night at Cascadia and asked if there was a coustume with Versace Material and if so which one?

There is one, it's Phoenix (Orange & Yellow individual), it's used on the bra & also the drop down cloth between the legs. Not to be mistaken with what is used on the wings. It's not a hell of a lot used, just used to accent it but they did confirm it is Versace.

All the time I was thinking it was Lady of the Lake's FL cloak.

shoegal said...

one hell of ah weapon that costume...and goodness that headpiece...mmm 'chills'

Copyright Notice:
All photos and original articles by the author of this site are copyright of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com therefore all rights are reserved. Original content found within this Web site are protected by international copyright laws. No content of any type from this site may be sold, republished, modified, uploaded, reformatted or copied without the express consent of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com Should you require to use any of the material originally published on www. trinidadcarnivaldiary.com for personal or public use please e-mail trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com

Disclaimer

It is important to impress that the views reflected by this blog are mine alone and not necessarily views held by Triniscene. You cannot contact Triniscene and ask for their assistance in swaying or monitoring anything that is written on this blog.

All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.

While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.

As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.

Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
Powered By Blogger