Registration for TRIBE's 2008 Carnival presentation will being this Saturday; note the following dates and times:
Registration takes place both in house at Cascadia and online and the same time.
TLC Holders
Saturday 18th - 12noon to 6:00PM
Sunday 19th - 2:00pm to 6:00PM
Monday 20th - 6:00pm to 9:00PM
NON TLC Holders
Thursday 23rd - 6:00PM to 9:00PM
Friday 24th - 6:00PM to 9:00PM
Saturday 25th - 12 noon to 6:00PM
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Copyright Notice:
All photos and original articles by the author of this site are copyright of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com
therefore all rights are reserved.
Original content found within this Web site are protected by international copyright laws. No content of any type from this site may be sold, republished, modified, uploaded, reformatted or copied without the express consent of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com
Should you require to use any of the material originally published on www. trinidadcarnivaldiary.com for personal or public use please e-mail trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
Disclaimer
It is important to impress that the views reflected by this blog are mine alone and not necessarily views held by Triniscene. You cannot contact Triniscene and ask for their assistance in swaying or monitoring anything that is written on this blog.
All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.
As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.
Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.
As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.
Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com



25 comments:
Lawd look at madness now!!! lmfao GOTTA LOVE CARNIVAL!!!
What about for International masqueraders? Do you happen to know when we start?
HOSS...this is it yunno...Dolli...where yuh dey? :)
International masqueraders will be same time as everyone else, same dates...same times :)
anon once you have a TLC you can register online on the dates and times posted for TLC card holders. If you have no TLC card u register with the non TLC holders online on the dates and times posted.
Sauce look how ting grey for me.. I have a TLC right.. But none of my friends do! So I doh know if to register early or to wait it out.. But three whole flipping days? I feel my section go sell out!! LAWDDDDD
register reds
And jump up by myself? :-S My friends make the experience for me! *bawls*
girl is one band and all inclusive either that or choose about 3 costumes lol in case the one u like sell out
OOH please woman.....steu8ps...yuh ah mess yes...how yuh go be alone in ah band of 3000 masqueraders:D? yuh go see them...steups...besides yuh will bounce up countless other peeps...and there is no rule that says yuh can't roam and see them throughout deh day now is there? REGISTER!!!
But when we hadda cross the "Stage" is what I studying.. For all it lame, is the highlight of the jumping up, and the prime photo op to be starring all over.. :-( :-(
Last year we had three days???
south-reds....is not like you will have to be in your section all de time tho...i mean everybody does be all over the place and only attempt at organisation when we have to do judging points... so i say register early especially if you have your heart set on a particular costume
i agree, i always get the costume i want and meet up with my friends in other costumes and always have a grand time.
South Reds, get ah hold of yuhself woman 'slap slap' lawd...
LOL @ divia...
South Reds, you BETTER register ASAP!!!!
south reds gyal if i were you i would register and make sure u get into the section u want.
i had a friend that came this year to play w/me and she was in pierrot and i was in fireman. she hung out with my friends and i no problem the entire time on tues. so don't worry.
Ah find ah getting 'buse up in here! Hmph. I'm really of two minds right now.. I want to be in the same section as them.. But I also don't think there's another section (Except Goddess of the Chase Option B, which is goin to sell out fas I bet) which I would play in.. Sooooo.. But I feel I going to stop cause I getting bobolized and all kinda ting :-S
oh gorm doh feel like dat. we jus doh want yuh to regret anything or feel bad yuh didn't get into a section yuh liked.
oh gawd, i have to wait until the 23rd to register for black magic!!!!!!!!!!! i feel it go sell out. pressure.
Hmmmm. Like nobody inside of here read the The Secret? What's with all the negativity! Everyone will most definitely get into the section they want to, or rather will end up in the section they have the most funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!
I dey here, Trinigyal.
The REAL question is:
(In the voice of Lion-O)
FRONTLINE
FRONTLINE
FRONTLINE
H.O.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
OR
FRONTLINE
FRONTLINE
FRONTLINE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
south-reds, i understand how yuh feelin. is just up to you to decide which one weighing heavier on the scale. everybody does enjoy they carnival different..
cause even though u might really want a particular costume, i know sometimes by the time yuh hit the road and dat music have yuh heart poundin yuh forget what yuh have on and is jus u and yuh friends hanvin a time... so if being with them more important to you then it really doesnt matter what u wearin
but on the other hand, if yuh know yuh go be vex and sour bout it whole day and resent them for makin yuh miss yuh section, gyul...find yuh tail in d mascamp or online or whatever and register for the section that callin yuh name. u will still be able to jump with yuh friends and dem...lol
Thanks anon 10:10! :-D I needed a lil pep talk, and yes I've decided to register early.. UNLESS when I go Cascadia tomorrow, some other costume calls to me too.. Unlikely though. And even though allyuh bobolize me a lil bit, thanks a bunch for the advice..
south reds i in the same boat with you cuz my friends not sure to play but i cyah wait on them so if i register and they not playin i'll have to make friends in the band lol
Make friends? Saucy half the ppl in the band (if not more) probably feel allyuh pitch marbles because they read this blog.. lol..
Post a Comment