CONTACT US: trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com
Switch to mobile site HERE

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spice 2010 Review (2)

After playing mas with IP this year all of my friends decided they didn’t want to play with them again so I was like cool but once you all know we not getting into TRIBE so after realizing I was right we settled on Spice our section of choice was Moroccan Heat, firstly the halter mess as some ppl were calling it wasn’t bad at all it was HOTTT at least to me an I saw most ppl rocking it without any problems one or two made it into a regular bra seemed okay but I preferred the original design.

GOOD
From registration to collection was a breeze for me very good service always whenever I sent an email to make enquires it was answered within the hour maybe I was just lucky but again this is my experience, phone calls made were greeted with a pleasant and patient voice on the other end. Honestly I cannot say how long my collection took to me the collection is all a part of the fun in carnival I love the vibe u get when you go and u see people who you will see on the road. We were told to try on our bras as they had to adjust the straps for the neck piece because all were the same length and also my sisters belt was too large that did not take long to fix I would say the entire thing took roughly a half hour to forty-five minutes. I think the wait came in us having to wait for 4 persons to try on also to pay off our balances. Monday was great and Tuesday was even better the whole experience to me was one I would relive tomorrow with my sore muscles even. The WEE WEE truck was clean very clean seemed like they cleaned them very regularly and were stocked with the feminine necessities. The food wasn’t bad either there was a variety to choose from unlike another band where you have to eat what they give or nothing at all. The taste of it wasn’t bad either but I guess it’s according to the individual. All in all I do not have much complaints those I have were minor things. My sister is an extremely fussy person and she is giving Spice top marks and says she plans to play with them again

BAD
The meeting time was too early on Monday they told us to come out for 9:00am but we moved off somewhere around 11:00am they need to make the meeting time a little later because that’s what ended up happening anyway. They also need more food tents as someone mentioned some of the lines were really long not that I was in any of them but they were. A couple bartenders were apparently annoyed that they were in the bar and not on the road I know Spice can’t control that either but I’m just saying. A friend of mine almost got into an altercation and this chick came over and was like “Put him in his place you pay for that!!” I was cracking up on the side was very funny. Last but not least the sun was just too hot and I could not drink enough water but then again Spice doesn’t control the climate J Spice 2k11 here I come!!!!

3 comments:

Zaira said...

i just want to put this in simplest form...spice sucks. In fact spice has made me question whether i should continue to invest in this mas thing ever again. I dont care how beautiful the costume is because at the end of the day when u calculate the cost..service, product and experience does not add up.
first off collection was horrible I had to wait for four hours to collect my costume..all of the reps of spice were nasty and if u ask me none of them dont know how to run a business. besides i will refuse to give my money to a bunch of wanna be bougeorise folks, who feel as if their costumers owe them something. It amazed me to see Anya walking around oblivious, sipping wine while the choas was goin on.
Also, their DJ's sucked...why the hell am i hearing rihanna and house music for carnival. there was absolutely no space on the road and again from their security to the bar tenders and spice management had such horrible attitudes.
thank god i play mass with the love of my life, who makes the experience worth while and helps me maintain my sanity cuz i dont believe i wasted 616 us on such nonsense.

Trini Princesssa said...

LOL I did see her sipping some champagne/wine on Saturday during all the chaos. Thank god I was already paid and collecting my costume I might of ruined my chance of ever plaing in Spice again LOL.

afro chic said...

I agree with Zaira 110%, Spice will never again get my money unless they change their super stink holier than thou attitude.

Copyright Notice:
All photos and original articles by the author of this site are copyright of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com therefore all rights are reserved. Original content found within this Web site are protected by international copyright laws. No content of any type from this site may be sold, republished, modified, uploaded, reformatted or copied without the express consent of www.trinidadcarnivaldiary.com Should you require to use any of the material originally published on www. trinidadcarnivaldiary.com for personal or public use please e-mail trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com

Disclaimer

It is important to impress that the views reflected by this blog are mine alone and not necessarily views held by Triniscene. You cannot contact Triniscene and ask for their assistance in swaying or monitoring anything that is written on this blog.

All Content is for informational purposes only. I make reasonable efforts to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all content of the blog. However, I do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information on this blog. There are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content on the blog, but at times I may not promptly update or correct the blog even if I am aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.

While at times, I highlight certain services, websites, merchandise and such, I do not endorse any product. Nor do I use this blog to sell any merchandise. Also, I DO NOT endorse or encourage any products, costumes or services advertised on the conversation box (e.g. cbox). Neither do I endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. I am not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.

As a result, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE LISTINGS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS OR THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO BUY ITEMS. I cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. You should look to the seller for any refunds, credits or adjustments to a transaction. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND OFFER NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, REGARDING YOUR TRANSACTION WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL SELLER(S) OR ANY PARTS YOU PURCHASE FROM A SELLER, OR ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU GIVE TO A SELLER.

Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com does not assume copyright for images used that are not owned by Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com, such images are used only to illustrate a point or when they are relevant to an article written by the author of Trinidadcarnivaldiary.com .If you are the owner of the image and would like it removed please contact trinidadcarnivaldiary@gmail.com